ACI Marina Palmižana (43° 09.8’ N 16° 23.8’ E) is 2.4 nautical miles from Hvar, and it is situated on the island of Sveti Klement. The island belongs to a group of islands called Pakleni islands. This… more
Bol is a place on the south shore of the island of Brač situated at the foot of Vidova gora, the highest peak of the Adriatic islands. If you visit Bol you will be mesmerized by the scent of pine forests, clear… more
Written by a British expat living on Hvar since 2003, Hvar, An Insider’s Guide is the first comprehensive guide book covering the entire island. Whether you are looking for a Carpe Diem Full Moon … more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection
- Hvar Island – Things to do!
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter