If you walk from the square to the north, passing the main city gate or Porta di datallo (Gate of Dates) ascending the stairs through the old part of the city in which there are palaces built in the 15th and 16th… more
Hvarska Pjaca (Square of St. Stephen), Cathedral of St. Stephen and episcopal palace, Hvar. If you visit Hvar, all the streets will lead you to Hvarska pjaca (Hvar’s square), the centre of city’s… more
23rd and 24th June, real summer refreshment waits for you in the Multimedia Center Veneranda on island Hvar. With the shelter of the pine trees, the sound of the sea and within the walls Veneranda… more
Visit Hotel Croatia in the town of Hvar! Hotel Croatia is located in the city of Hvar at the so-called island, only about ten minutes walk from the old city centre and city port. It is situated by the sea in the … more
Visit Carpe Diem beach on the nude area called Stipanska on the island of Marinkovac. On more than 2,500 square meters located partly under dreamlike pine trees, you will find wellness bath equipped… more
Looking for a luxurious stay in charming town centres surrounded with historical and cultural hotspots or maybe a peaceful holiday on the coast in a villa with a sea view hidden in some picturesque cove of … more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection
- Hvar Island – Things to do!
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter