What to see in Stari Grad! Tvrdalj was built as a fort for defence from the Turks by the renowned poet from Hvar Petar Hektorović. It was erected by filling up the sea… more
Hvarska Pjaca (Square of St. Stephen), Cathedral of St. Stephen and episcopal palace, Hvar. If you visit Hvar, all the streets will lead you to Hvarska pjaca (Hvar’s square), the centre of city’s… more
What to see in Vrboska! During your stay in Vrboska we recommend to visit the fishing museum on the southern shore of the inlet. The Museum was opened in 1972 and preserves numerous fishing equipment and… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection
- Hvar Island – Things to do!
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter