Bol is a place on the south shore of the island of Brač situated at the foot of Vidova gora, the highest peak of the Adriatic islands. If you visit Bol you will be mesmerized by the scent of pine forests, clear… more
What to see in Vrboska! During your stay in Vrboska we recommend to visit the fishing museum on the southern shore of the inlet. The Museum was opened in 1972 and preserves numerous fishing equipment and… more
23rd and 24th June, real summer refreshment waits for you in the Multimedia Center Veneranda on island Hvar. With the shelter of the pine trees, the sound of the sea and within the walls Veneranda… more
This ancient city with its rich history and cultural landmarks will leave breathless every visitor. A walk through the colorful streets to the Dominican Monastery via Tvrdalj (home… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection
- Hvar Island – Things to do!
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter