What to see in Stari Grad! In the 19th century during the period of sailboats Stari Grad marked the development of the shipping industry and naval construction. There is a rich naval collection preserved … more
What to see in Jelsa! In the very centre of Jelsa, not far from the Square (Pjaca) there is a beautiful renaissance-baroque square of St. John with a small baroque church. Around the square there are stone… more
Bol is a place on the south shore of the island of Brač situated at the foot of Vidova gora, the highest peak of the Adriatic islands. If you visit Bol you will be mesmerized by the scent of pine forests, clear… more
What to see in Stari Grad! Tvrdalj was built as a fort for defence from the Turks by the renowned poet from Hvar Petar Hektorović. It was erected by filling up the sea… more
If you walk from the square to the north, passing the main city gate or Porta di datallo (Gate of Dates) ascending the stairs through the old part of the city in which there are palaces built in the 15th and 16th… more
Hvarska Pjaca (Square of St. Stephen), Cathedral of St. Stephen and episcopal palace, Hvar. If you visit Hvar, all the streets will lead you to Hvarska pjaca (Hvar’s square), the centre of city’s… more
What to see in Vrboska! During your stay in Vrboska we recommend to visit the fishing museum on the southern shore of the inlet. The Museum was opened in 1972 and preserves numerous fishing equipment and… more
23rd and 24th June, real summer refreshment waits for you in the Multimedia Center Veneranda on island Hvar. With the shelter of the pine trees, the sound of the sea and within the walls Veneranda… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments 02/05/2014
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection 10/03/2014
- Hvar Island – Things to do! 10/07/2013
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad 13/03/2013
- Theatre plays at Veneranda 23/06/2012
- Town of Hvar 14/01/2012
- Pakleni islands 18/01/2012
- Sea and sun… lots of fun! 08/10/2011
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter