Bol is a place on the south shore of the island of Brač situated at the foot of Vidova gora, the highest peak of the Adriatic islands. If you visit Bol you will be mesmerized by the scent of pine forests, clear sea, beautiful beaches and cultural landmarks like the Dominican monastery and parish church. The unavoidable attraction of Bol is definitely the pebble beach called Zlatni rat (Golden cape), one of the most gorgeous on the Adriatic. This natural phenomenon was created by the precipitation of fine sand of the underwater reef, because of the influence of water currents and winds the point of the beach constantly changes its shape.
Excursions from Hvar – Bol & Zlatni Rat
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection
- Hvar Island – Things to do!
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
Activities After beach party Destinations Entertainment & Nightlife Excursions Feature Hula Hula hvar Hvar accommodation Hvar Activities Hvar apartments Hvar attractions Hvar Gastronomy Hvar restaurants Hvar town hvar travel island hvar Last minute Hvar Nautical tourism Travel guide Veneranda club Hvar Villages Vrboska What to do What to see Where to go Where to party Where to stay
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter