ACI Marina Palmižana (43° 09.8’ N 16° 23.8’ E) is 2.4 nautical miles from Hvar, and it is situated on the island of Sveti Klement. The island belongs to a group of islands called Pakleni islands. This… more
Archive | Hvar Nautical tourism RSS feed for this section
The harbour of Hvar is certainly the most popular anchorage on the island. Around 100 m of town’s waterfront is equipped with moorings, electricity and water facilities. The berth is charged. The harbour… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection
- Hvar Island – Things to do!
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
Activities After beach party Destinations Entertainment & Nightlife Excursions Feature Hula Hula hvar Hvar accommodation Hvar Activities Hvar apartments Hvar attractions Hvar Gastronomy Hvar restaurants Hvar town hvar travel island hvar Last minute Hvar Nautical tourism Travel guide Veneranda club Hvar Villages Vrboska What to do What to see Where to go Where to party Where to stay
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter