The most famous Hvar tourist resort with a nautic marina is Palmižana. The bay of Vinogradišće on the southern side of the island is encircled with… more
For all those who want freedom, the smell of untouched nature, clean waters and solitude there is the island of Zečevo which can be reached by boat… more
The bay of Vlaka is situated on the island of Sv.Klement, a traditional Hvar resort. As there is the traditional fiesta of the inhabitants of the island … more
The beautiful bay of Ždrilica is being situated on Pakleni islands, known by a number of pebble beaches, as well as the one called Mline. For those seeking… more
Jerolim Beach is located on one of Hvar Islands very own archipelago of islands – the Pakleni Islands and ranks first on CNN’s list, … more
The first in a row of all Pakleni islands, at the very entrance of the port of Hvar is Galešnik. From this little island there is the most beautiful… more
In front of the town of Hvar there are some twenty islands and rocks called Forski škoji (Islands of Hvar), representing a vast Hvar tourist resort. For all those looking for the charming… more
Protected as a nature park, in its untouched beauty, with many hidden coves, it provides an intimate experience to every visitor and once you feel the charm of those… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection
- Hvar Island – Things to do!
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter