Restaurant Mustačo is situated in a magnificent bay Pokonji Dol with the biggest pebble beach close to the town of Hvar. If you are looking for a nice restaurant in a quiet bay at the beach with a beautiful seaview… more
ACI Marina Palmižana (43° 09.8’ N 16° 23.8’ E) is 2.4 nautical miles from Hvar, and it is situated on the island of Sveti Klement. The island belongs to a group of islands called Pakleni islands. This… more
Modern Robinson Crusoe-style apartments and restaurant on the island of Šćedro. Family Jakas offers fantastic local dishes in their family restaurant on the island of Šćedro. There you can find … more
The harbour of Hvar is certainly the most popular anchorage on the island. Around 100 m of town’s waterfront is equipped with moorings, electricity and water facilities. The berth is charged. The harbour… more
What to see in Stari Grad! In the 19th century during the period of sailboats Stari Grad marked the development of the shipping industry and naval construction. There is a rich naval collection preserved … more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments 02/05/2014
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection 10/03/2014
- Hvar Island – Things to do! 10/07/2013
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad 13/03/2013
- Theatre plays at Veneranda 23/06/2012
- Town of Hvar 14/01/2012
- Pakleni islands 18/01/2012
- Sea and sun… lots of fun! 08/10/2011
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter