What to see in Jelsa! In the very centre of Jelsa, not far from the Square (Pjaca) there is a beautiful renaissance-baroque square of St. John with a small baroque church. Around the square there are stone… more
Bol is a place on the south shore of the island of Brač situated at the foot of Vidova gora, the highest peak of the Adriatic islands. If you visit Bol you will be mesmerized by the scent of pine forests, clear… more
What to see in Stari Grad! Tvrdalj was built as a fort for defence from the Turks by the renowned poet from Hvar Petar Hektorović. It was erected by filling up the sea… more
If you walk from the square to the north, passing the main city gate or Porta di datallo (Gate of Dates) ascending the stairs through the old part of the city in which there are palaces built in the 15th and 16th… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments 02/05/2014
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection 10/03/2014
- Hvar Island – Things to do! 10/07/2013
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad 13/03/2013
- Theatre plays at Veneranda 23/06/2012
- Town of Hvar 14/01/2012
- Pakleni islands 18/01/2012
- Sea and sun… lots of fun! 08/10/2011
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter