Hvarska Pjaca (Square of St. Stephen), Cathedral of St. Stephen and episcopal palace, Hvar. If you visit Hvar, all the streets will lead you to Hvarska pjaca (Hvar’s square), the centre of city’s… more
What to see in Vrboska! During your stay in Vrboska we recommend to visit the fishing museum on the southern shore of the inlet. The Museum was opened in 1972 and preserves numerous fishing equipment and… more
23rd and 24th June, real summer refreshment waits for you in the Multimedia Center Veneranda on island Hvar. With the shelter of the pine trees, the sound of the sea and within the walls Veneranda… more
Visit Hotel Croatia in the town of Hvar! Hotel Croatia is located in the city of Hvar at the so-called island, only about ten minutes walk from the old city centre and city port. It is situated by the sea in the … more
Visit Carpe Diem beach on the nude area called Stipanska on the island of Marinkovac. On more than 2,500 square meters located partly under dreamlike pine trees, you will find wellness bath equipped… more
Written by a British expat living on Hvar since 2003, Hvar, An Insider’s Guide is the first comprehensive guide book covering the entire island. Whether you are looking for a Carpe Diem Full Moon … more
Looking for a luxurious stay in charming town centres surrounded with historical and cultural hotspots or maybe a peaceful holiday on the coast in a villa with a sea view hidden in some picturesque cove of … more
Are you ready for crazy summer night out? Veneranda night club is combination of exciting Hvar history and more exciting present. This year, the famous world DJs will come to Hvar and in Veneranda will offer… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments 02/05/2014
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection 10/03/2014
- Hvar Island – Things to do! 10/07/2013
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad 13/03/2013
- Theatre plays at Veneranda 23/06/2012
- Town of Hvar 14/01/2012
- Pakleni islands 18/01/2012
- Sea and sun… lots of fun! 08/10/2011
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter