This ancient city with its rich history and cultural landmarks will leave breathless every visitor. A walk through the colorful streets to the Dominican Monastery via Tvrdalj (home… more
The most famous Hvar tourist resort with a nautic marina is Palmižana. The bay of Vinogradišće on the southern side of the island is encircled with… more
Find your place under the sun. Visit sunny island Hvar in Croatia, discover the hidden coves and beautiful beaches. Explore the cultural and historical heritage of the island of Hvar. Enjoy in numerous… more
Stone houses, some built back in the 17th century as strongholds against pirates, the smells of dense pine forests, with the song of crickets and the calm… more
Bay Tvrdni Dolac is situated on the southern side of the island of Hvar, below the village of Gdinj. If you are looking for a quiet corner… more
Hvar is an attractive destination throughout the year. Mild temperatures even during the winter months have made Hvar a synonym for a warm and pleasant spring amidst winter. Visitors… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments 02/05/2014
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection 10/03/2014
- Hvar Island – Things to do! 10/07/2013
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad 13/03/2013
- Theatre plays at Veneranda 23/06/2012
- Town of Hvar 14/01/2012
- Pakleni islands 18/01/2012
- Sea and sun… lots of fun! 08/10/2011
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter