An easy stroll from Hvar’s square, along the sea and the waterfront soon brings you to the Franciscan monastery. Within the peace and quiet of the monastery … more
The cove Veli porat forks into several branches. On the east side is the branch called Rake, then Srida and Karkavac and finally… more
The most popular beach in Jelsa is Mina located just 500 m from the village’s center. Sand beaches fans will definitely enjoy this one, being very… more
Located on the north shore of the island of Hvar, surrounded by a thick pine forest and scented Mediterranean vegetation with beautiful… more
The slightly bigger cove Vela Stiniva is known for its countryside house Duboković – Nadalini from the 18th century… more
Mala Stiniva is especially known by the picturesque cliffs which vertically descend into the azure blue sea creating a unique … more
Zaraća cove is located on the north shore of the island. The bay is ideal for an escape from everyday busy life and enjoy in the calm… more
Bay Medvidina is situated on the southern side of the island of Hvar, below the village of Gdinj. If you are looking for a quiet corner … more
Bay Veprinova is situated on the southern side of the island of Hvar, below the village of Gdinj. If you are looking for a quiet corner … more
Bay Torac is situated on the southern side of the island of Hvar, below the village of Gdinj. If you are looking for a quiet corner of the island,… more
Bay Srhov Dolac is situated on the southern side of the island of Hvar, below the village of Gdinj. If you are looking for a quiet corner… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments 02/05/2014
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection 10/03/2014
- Hvar Island – Things to do! 10/07/2013
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad 13/03/2013
- Theatre plays at Veneranda 23/06/2012
- Town of Hvar 14/01/2012
- Pakleni islands 18/01/2012
- Sea and sun… lots of fun! 08/10/2011
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter