Porteruša is a big cove on the south side of Šćedro, well protected from the northern wind called bura (bora), western wind… more
The pebble beach Mrtnovik on the south shore of the island fascinates with the untouched nature and crystal clear water which offers every… more
A beautiful cove near Jelsa which will delight with its clear azure blue colored waters and intoxicating aromas from the surrounding pine forests. … more
4 km east of Jelsa there is Bay Crikvica (St Luke’s bay) a picturesque pebble beach, called after the small church of the same name within the… more
A beautiful cove 3 km from Jelsa which will delight with its clear azure blue colored waters and intoxicating aromas from the surrounding… more
The well known sand cove Grebišće is located 1500 m from the center of Jelsa and is the favorite beach for all Jelsa visitors. The sea level… more
The especially beautiful cove Jagodna is located not far from Ivan Dolac. Pebble beaches of Jagodna bathed in sun, crystal clear… more
On the south shore of Hvar, not far from Ivan Dolac, is located the small village of Bojanić Bad which is surrounded by steep slopes covered with vineyards… more
- Top 10 stunning Hvar Beachfront apartments 02/05/2014
- Top 10 Luxurious Villas – Visit Hvar Selection 10/03/2014
- Hvar Island – Things to do! 10/07/2013
- Konoba Zvijezda mora – Stari Grad 13/03/2013
- Theatre plays at Veneranda 23/06/2012
- Town of Hvar 14/01/2012
- Pakleni islands 18/01/2012
- Sea and sun… lots of fun! 08/10/2011
- tattoo Warszawa: I think this site holds some rattling excell...
- tattoo Warszawa: Thank you for sharing excellent informations. Your...
- Anety: Websites worth visiting... [...]here are some lin...
- Anety: Check this out... [...] that is the end of this a...
ISLAND HVAR – Travel guide
Join Hvar on Facebook
Follow @visithvar on Twitter